1. Begin with the backside of your tie facing forward, the wide end of the tie on the right and the small end on the left. The tip of the small end should rest slightly above your belly-button (this will vary depending on your height and the length & thickness of your tie). Only move the active (wide) end.
2. Wide end under the small end to the left.
3. Up to the center, towards neck loop.
4. Through the neck loop and down to the left.
5. Across the small end to the right.
6. Up into the neck loop from underneath.
7. Down through the loop you've just created in the front.
8. Tighten the knot by pulling down on the wide end. Slide the knot up & adjust.